Posts Tagged 'court ordered visitation'

Missouri Family Law: What Can You do if Your Ex-Spouse is Not Paying Child Support or Allowing Visitation?

In Missouri, if a court enters an order for child custody or child support and one of the parties willfully fails to meet their obligations under the order, the other party may file a Motion for Contempt.  Under Missouri law a court may enter “appropriate orders” to address a party’s failure or refusal to comply with the court’s orders.

A court may use contempt powers to enforce its orders in cases dealing with Child Support, Child Custody and maintenance (alimony).

To get ...

Continue Reading →